Thursday, November 23, 2006

What's Wrong with These People? An American in France


A video blog about life in France.

I'm going to be sharing video and experiences about my life in France. Things like, food and wine and the life here in France, and Food and Wine and, did I mention the Cheese and stuff like that. The joy and the frustration, the good and the not so good. And of course, all things that on certain days make me want to #!!/*%!!# or maybe #*1@/??#%** and **$#!!?* .... stuff like that.

What's wrong with these people! An American in France.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Moi, je suis la premiere personne de faire des remarques sur le vlog. (Mais il faut savoir que je connais l'auteur depuis plus de 25 ans.)

C'est tres rigolo. Je pense le suivre regulierement.

Elle a raison, bien sur, mais de toute facon j'ai beaucoup envie de faire un voyage en France...

En plus, elle parle tres bien le francais (sans accent). (Should I translate this?)

Anonymous said...

Très bonne idée ma Dorothy, je trouve ton idée très sympa, et cela me donne envie d'essayer de créer le mien aussi pour que les amis puissent participer. A très bientôt. Je t'embrasse ainsi que Fabien. Joël